ABOUT Learn by Diagram -

Learn by Diagram is an instructional blog that I started out of my compulsion to be methodical in everyday activities. All diagrams have been drawn by me, and reproduction of them is prohibited ©2011 Learn by diagram - All Rights Reserved

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Learn what not to wear while sightseeing

Growing up in Costa Rica, we would always see tons of American and European tourists wearing the most ridiculous outfits. I've traveled all over and never have I seeing the need for the following gear. You are just putting yourself at risk of being robbed in a foreign nation. Your outfit makes you stand out. So just ask yourself, "How come I'm the only one in shorts, sandals, a hat, a fully packed back-pack, with a $700 camera around my neck, when everyone else is wearing regular outfits?" Easy rule of thumb: Just wear what you would usually wear in your own city. Just check the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment