ABOUT Learn by Diagram -

Learn by Diagram is an instructional blog that I started out of my compulsion to be methodical in everyday activities. All diagrams have been drawn by me, and reproduction of them is prohibited ©2011 Learn by diagram - All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Avoid being a Masshole!

So recently I got my drivers license. And no, this is not my first. I let my international license expire, and was lazy about dealing with the DMV for about 3 years. But I finally decided to go and get it, and now I have to deal with all the Massholes around Boston! If you're not from the area, Masshole is a term used to describe reckless drivers (usually an insecure guy trying to prove something, if you know what I mean!) Anyway, one of the most annoying traits of these "Massholes" is when they're tailgating. Just use the simple 2 second rule. Follow the diagram, drive responsibly, and avoid being a Masshole!



No comments:

Post a Comment