ABOUT Learn by Diagram -

Learn by Diagram is an instructional blog that I started out of my compulsion to be methodical in everyday activities. All diagrams have been drawn by me, and reproduction of them is prohibited ©2011 Learn by diagram - All Rights Reserved

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Learn some Cellphone Etiquette!

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you agree with someone to meet up but they wont pick up the phone, even though they know that you should be meeting soon? It is incredibly frustrating! What's the point of carrying a cellphone if you're not gonna pick it up! Now, most of the times this has happened to me it has been a girl that doesn't answer. Mostly because girls carry tons of useless crap in their oversize purses where the cellphone just gets lost in there. This is my pet peeve, but there are other situations that are highly annoying as well; like picking up at the movies, or having a loud conversation at a restaurant, or using the phone while driving.  I know the cellphone technology has advanced faster than we have, but let's try to evolve as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment