ABOUT Learn by Diagram -

Learn by Diagram is an instructional blog that I started out of my compulsion to be methodical in everyday activities. All diagrams have been drawn by me, and reproduction of them is prohibited ©2011 Learn by diagram - All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Learn how to fight like a gentleman

So I've never been in an actual fight, but I have had some training. My brother and I were enrolled in Jujitsu for a while. I obviously quit, but my brother continued with Ninjitsu, and is now a Ninja! Anyway, some basic rules, always keep your fists up, protect your chin, and take any chance you get to sneak in that sucker punch! I've diagrammed this one using some old-school boxers who knew a bit about fighting with a fashionable sense of style. You might want to always have those ping-pong shorts ready for your next fisticuffs!




No comments:

Post a Comment