ABOUT Learn by Diagram -

Learn by Diagram is an instructional blog that I started out of my compulsion to be methodical in everyday activities. All diagrams have been drawn by me, and reproduction of them is prohibited ©2011 Learn by diagram - All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Learn about the Lady Power-walk

Boston is known as a walking city, so everyday I see these women walking to work in a full suit and white sneakers with tube socks. This is known as the Lady Power-walk! High power executive ladies, strolling with confidence, and comfort, down the sidewalks, like they're on a mission. You may have noticed them too, since sneakers and a suit are quite a striking combo. My wife spotted this one walking down the Boston Commons, so if this happens to be you that I'm drawing...I thank you for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment