ABOUT Learn by Diagram -

Learn by Diagram is an instructional blog that I started out of my compulsion to be methodical in everyday activities. All diagrams have been drawn by me, and reproduction of them is prohibited ©2011 Learn by diagram - All Rights Reserved

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Learn how to give a Hand Shake

Living in different countries, I've found myself in some weird situations while greeting where I didn't know if to give a hug, a kiss on the cheek, or hand shake with pat on the back. You can never go wrong with a solid, firm, international hand shake. Have you ever given a hand shake where the other person sneaks in too early and it feel like you're shaking a fish? Or when they get deep in there and your thumb gets all tied up? A proper hand shake goes a long way in most cultures, so learn the way.









1 comment: